Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

My First Post!

   So this is my first post, as you can see. I had a previous blog, but I deleted it because I wanted to start on a clean slate. Sorry mom and dad! For you people out there, my mom and dad were my only followers.
   There's only 2 days until school starts! I'm super extremely uber totally excited! I look forward to school starting every year. I'm going into 6th grade with a positive attitude. Back to School nite was yesterday and I got to meet all my teachers, and I think that I will like all of them. Key Words: "I THINK."
   So stay tuned, because I will try to post on this blog almost every day. If I haven't posted for a week or so, that just means that I'm super busy or I have fallen ill. Please try to be patient with me.

End of Line.

No comments:

Post a Comment