Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Getting Back on Track

   Have you copied and pasted the link into your address bar to view my new blog yet? If you haven't, you really should. Just be careful, the national and/or regional government may want to contact YOU for further information.
   I absolutely LOVE Tuesdays! It's one of the only days I don't have to do something after school, unless it's the third Tuesday of the month. Then I have a Spirit of Excellence committee meeting for student council. On Tuesdays, I just get to lounge around, do my homework and practice oboe and violin! Yay! What's your favorite day of the week?
   Did I tell you that I didn't get the flute from my aunt and cousin? I don't think so. But to get more information on that, check out the post called "Yet Another (almost) Adverse Tuesday." But I didn't get the flute because we couldn't find it. My cousin, who's giving it to me, has a super messy closet, and if it would be anywhere, it would be there. I rummaged through it for about an hour and then decided that I wouldn't find it without her help. Good news is, when she gets to it, she said that she would try to find it. She SWORE that it was still there and that they didn't return it. My aunt says that she's usually right. I sure hope so...
   What's your favorite thing that you got for Christmas/Hanukah/Kwanzaa/any holiday you celebrate? My favorite thing is the NOOK Color. I technically got it with my Christmas gift card and money, but I still count it as a Christmas gift. It's like a mini iPad and it was only $199! I had $155 with the gift card, so my mom had to pay $45 and $30 for the case. (Expensive case, huh?) I absolutely LOVE IT! :)
  I haven't heard very many comments from you viewers out there, so please COMMENT, FOLLOW and POST THE LINK (to this blog) ON YOUR FACEBOOK WALL! Please. I'm begging you.

End of Line.

No comments:

Post a Comment