Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I Have a lot to be Thankful For!

   Okay, I'm starting on a clean slate. If I had posted tomorrow, then it would have been a month since my last post. But that's all in the past. Gone. Forever. But you can still read it if you want  to.
   I'm going to start out with one of the many things that I'm thankful for. And that is that I got accepted into the MYSO ensemble program! Only 100 people a season get accepted from all of the orchestras! I hope that I get into the string quartet I requested to be in. I turned in the sheet about a month earlier than the due date, so I have a pretty good chance of getting into the string quartet.
   Another thing that I'm thankful for is Templeton Middle School. In my honest opinion, it's waaaay better than elementary school. The teachers don't treat you like babies anymore! I love all the classes I'm in except for Intro Computers, but it's only for a quarter. So that's good. One of the classes that's too easy for me is band. I'm playing 7th grade band material, and I'm working on oboe vibrato. Most people don't learn that until 8th grade! Mr. Neubauer, the band teacher, the expression on his face said that I'm pretty far on vibrato since I just started yesterday. But for most people, it takes years to learn.
   I needed to go to another paragraph, but this is still about TMS (Templeton Middle School). I'm on high honor roll, have received a Principal's Pen Award, and am on the student council (TMSSC). So I'm very proud of my achievements! A Principal's Pen Award is an actual pen that the principal, not the assistant principal, hands out each quarter. Each teacher in the school can nominate two students each quarter, but a student can't be nominated another quarter. "We want to spread it around," Mr. Shurilla says. He's my science teacher.
   I have a bazillion other things to be thankful for, but I would be typing all day if I typed them all. But maybe in my other posts I can say what I'm thankful for, so I you can hear other interesting stuff about me. And I promise that giant break in posts will not happen again. 

End of Line. 

No comments:

Post a Comment