Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 24, 2011

I'm Sorry I've Been Slacking

   I really love my blog and all, it's just that I keep putting it off. Not that anybody that I don't know reads this, but I know that my readers need a piece of my life to stay connected. Sorry!
   On Saturday, my best friend (Cassidy) finally came down from Oshkosh/Appleton to sleepover. We carved pumpkins, took 2 long walks, made and ate pizzas, stayed up late and talked, and watched Harry Potter 5, aka the Order of the Phoenix. It was one of the best days I have ever had in my life! When it was about 6:00 pm we met Sonny Ciardo on the corner of Trapp Trail and Clover Drive, and he actually came! When we were about to head home, he turned around and said something (I can't remeber what) and looked right at me. So I flung my moccasin at him! And it hit him square in the chest! He fell down like someone had shot him with an arrow. Cassidy and I both fell down laughing. It was aboslutely hirlarious!
   What else happened this past week... Oh yeah! Nothing at all. At least tomorrow is crazy sock day at school. I can't wait because I have several pairs of crazy knee-high socks! Whoopee! I'll try to remeber to post tomorrow to tell you how it goes. And if I even remeber to wear crazy socks at all.
   I promise that I will try to post more. *crosses toes*

End of Line

2 comments:

  1. here's another comment that I hope gets posted...this is just a test

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK ! it worked so here's a real comment: Hayley I love reading your blog, no matter how often you post something. You're insightful and funny. btw - what is "crosses toes" ?

    ReplyDelete