Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 9, 2011

It's a Sunday -- Whoopee.

   So today was a Sunday. It was sunny and hot for October, like 85 degrees, and that's way to hot. Like uncomfortably hot. Yay.
    We went to our friends house (from church) to watch the Packer game on a huge screen. Like 12 by 8. But I don't know what it is exactly. Hannah and I went on the swings and had a game to see how far we could fling ourselfs off and land on our feet. It was a tie because we had no way to see who won. It was really fun. Anyways, I actually watched part of the Packer game! It was pretty interesting, but that was probably because I was tired out. It was really frustrating when Atlanta scored a touchdown when they could have easily defended it. Excuse me while I scream; ARRRRRGGGHHH!!!!!!
    I have been reading lots of Garfield (the fat orange cat and not the president) comics. They're pretty entertaining, most of the time. My favorite cat is Nermal, the annoying but adorable kitten. How can you not love him? Unless you're Garfield, of corse. But Nermal can't help be be the cutest kitten ever!
   Now Mom is demanding that I go upstairs and watch the football game. Who came up with the name "football" for football? Why isn't called "handball"? Because you do use your hands most of the time.
   I wonder what's going to happen tomorrow...

End of Line.

No comments:

Post a Comment