Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Wednesdays are Okay

   Wednesdays are not as bad as Mondays, but they will never be as great as Fridays. It's just a fact of life. Deal with it.
   So today I had a violin lesson. I think that they are fine, but they could be better. It's like jogging. If you just go jogging, you feel pooped. But if you take your iPod and listen to music, it makes you feel better. Well for me it does anyways. My point of that analogy was to say that violin lessons are like exercising and it's more fun with special stuff. One of my violin teachers is Mrs. Julie, and she love anything with pumpkin flavoring in it. So she commented on my facebook post about my mom's pumpkin pie, and asked if she could have any. Of corse, she was just kidding, but I gave her a big slice at my lesson today. She said (when we were playing Gavotte by Bach), "This pumpkin cake has been calling my name!"
   Also, one more interesting thing happened today. Wait. Make that two more things. There's this one girl name Ariel and she's in my same house (houses are the same as homerooms) as me. One of my BFFs, Jordan, strongly dislikes her. Her nickname is horseface. So anyways, this morning, she came up to me and said,
"Hi Danielle."
"I'm not Danielle."
"Oh, I just recognized you from french class." 
"I'm not taking french this quarter."
"Omygosh, I'm so sorry. You're Hayley! I feel so embarrassed! I'm so sorry!!!"
And that's how my morning before math went.
   Last thing -- I'll make it quick, or my parents will force me to shut down the computer or they'll slam the screen on my hands.
   Jordan was going to the bathroom from science, and horseface (aka Ariel), passed Jordan in the hallway.
"Hi Jordan!!"
"Hi horseface."
She had a really ugly expression right about then, like she smelled skunk spray, but Jordan would have said that she always has an ugly expression. Let's just say that she had an uglier expression than usual.
   That was really the only events that happened today. Now dad's going to slam the computer on me.

End of Line.

No comments:

Post a Comment