Powered By Blogger

Thursday, October 6, 2011

I LOVE BACON

   I couldn't think of anything else for the title of this post, and we had some bacon for dinner, so yeah. That's the title of this post. I know. It's weird. Deal with it.
   Tomorrow is a half-day. Huzzah! And I already have plans. Our half day schedules are pretty weird. We have all the same subjects we usually do, just that every class is about 30 minutes long. At my elementary school, we would totally rearrange the schedule. Anyways, my plans are to go to the front office at the end of the half day with my 3 friends, Rashelle, Aubrey, and Krystal. Rashelle's mom will pick us up and drive to McDonald's so we can have lunch. That's another thing about our half day schedule that's weird; we don't get to eat lunch. Then, after eating lunch, we would go to Rashelle's house and hang out until 4pm. This should be super fun!
   Other than that, my life is pretty much like every other adverage 6th grader. Homework, friends, homework, after-school clubs, and more homework. But I promise that this blog will be more interesting! Note that I didn't put the word "soon" becuase I don't know when it will get more interesting. But it will be interesting by the end of the month, that I can promise. So I will try to keep you readers posted!

End of Line. 

No comments:

Post a Comment