Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I'm Sorry that I Haven't Posted in a While

   I would put the title of this post in this sentence normally, but I couldn't come up with a better title. So there.
   Guess what? I almost broke my wrist today! Whoopee! So here's the scoop; we always have to run 5 minutes around the think blue line in the gymnasium. I was running off to the side to tie my shoe, when WHAM!! someone had smashed into me. I must have flown 8 feet off to the side! So she was all like, "Oh my gosh, I'm sooooo sorry!!!"
   So I was all like, "What's your problem, person?!" But I only said that in my head, so no one heard it but me.   
What I really said was, "I'm fine." But I said that after about 10 seconds becuase I was stunned from the impact.
  And then the teacher came over and said, "Are you okay?"
  In my head I said, "Do I look ok? I'm on the point of sobbing, woman!!!" But what I really said was, "Yeah, I'm fine. Where's the health room?"
   "Down the hall and turn the corner to the left. There should be a skinny hallway and the health room is near the end. "
  Fast-forward to when I get home: "Mom, I think I broke my wrist. We should call a doctor."
  Fast forward to when we get to urgent care: "Your wrist is absolutely fine! We don't even have to do an Xray," said the doctor. So that was basically a review of my whole afternoon.
   Did I post about the time I got the free skinit.com giftcard? If I didn't, please comment and say so after you read my other posts. Anyways, it finally came today! Maybe I'll post a picture of it sometime. I had to clean off my iPod and stick it on. It looks super cool!
   So here's the topic of commenting today; What was the worst thing that happened to you in elemantry or middle school? It can be a broken bone, friendship problem, stuff like that. I can't wait to read your comments!

End of Line.

No comments:

Post a Comment