Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 17, 2011

Uh Oh

   Wow -- this is the longest time I've gone without posting. Oops. Life gets busy, ya know?
  My days are starting to blend together. Hours turn into days, days into weeks, weeks into months, and months into years. All of my school assingments for example are "pages 65-67 problems 2-52 evens only." Or "finish page 3 in your packet for tomorrow." Even all my after-school activites are blending together! Mosaic, MYSO, Standards of Excellence (a committee for student council), Violin Lessons, Finical Peace University (a budegting class), and FNF Youth group. I only have Standards of Excellence every 3rd Tuesday of the month, so tomorrow is my first meeting in Mrs. Sankey's room after-school.
   Did I tell you about my incident on the activity bus? No I didn't because that happened 5 days ago. So I got on the activity bus and handed the bus driver my ticket, all fine and dandy. I told him "I live on Clover Drive, by Maple Avenue."
   "So you live off of Maple Avenue?"
   "No, my street is just connected to Maple Avenue."
   "Oh. Okay."
  So la di da, here's me riding the bus. He turns onto my street, but turns down the wrong hill.
   "Um, I live up this hill."
   "But didn't you say that you live on Clover and Maple?"
   "Yeah."
    "Well then remeber to say Clover and Dove Court next time, okay?"
   "Fine."
  So that's basically how my activity bus experince went. At least I signed up for a ticket before school, unlike my forgetful friend, Krystal. I bet she called her mom from the office and got picked up. At least, I hope so.
    I'll try to post move often, at least once every week. I've just been getting really behind. Sorry. If you remind me by sending me and email (at hayleyjazz@sbcglobal.net) then I'll probably post faster than if you don't say anything at all.
  Random fact of the day: There are nearly 160 distinctive breeds and types of horses around the world, but the Arabian horse is unique in that it is the purest of all of the breeds. Found at http://facts.randomhistory.com/2008/11/12_horses.html

End of Line. 

No comments:

Post a Comment