Powered By Blogger

Saturday, October 8, 2011

The Not So Great Day

   Today has not been the greatest. I have a stomach ache, cold, and too much math homework. The recipe for a miserable day, even though it's 75 degrees in October.
   I have another math test on Tuesday, and I think that I'm going to fail. Again. On my last math test, I failed by getting a U. It's been taking me forever to get this math homework done, because I keep taking breaks. And even though I slept until 10 this morning, I'm still exhausted. Dad has been working on sawing the windows and trying to replace the rotten wood, so the sound of the saw hasn't helped either. It's just been giving me a headache.
   Yesterday, I got to go to one of my friends, Rashelle's house. With my other friends, Krystal and Aubrey. We did a lot of fun things, such as play in the backyard, play Apples to Apples, watch TV, and play the board game Wizardology. I lost at Wizardology, but it took forever to finish. But it was fun.
   Oh yeah, I just realized I have more homework to do. It's a sketchbook assingment about values and shading that's due on Monday. And I left it at school. I better get started over again...

End of Line.

No comments:

Post a Comment