Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 29, 2011

This post is Mostly about school stuff

   If you looked at the title of this post, you will know what this post is about. If you didn't look at the title, you should be doing that now.
   So I have this MONSTER math quiz tomorrow, and I'm totally dreading it. I'm just taking a break from homework now, because along with studying (which I haven't done yet), I had to do 18 quiz questions. Oh joy. So it's about everything we did in the first 4 units of the chapter, which is long division, traditional multiplication, evaluating (their word for "solving) expressions with numbers and variables, the order of operations, powers, and exponents. The long division and traditional multiplication were not included in the book, and that's what I fail the most at.
   On all of my other subjects at school, I'm doing pretty well, but I'm doing the worst in gym. My current grade is a C. That's from doing the push up, curl up tests, and the mile run. And my other worst grade is a B- in science.
   At least tomorrow is Friday and it's Lounge Night at Elmbrook Church, for Mosaic. Mosaic is a middle to high school bible study. At Lounge Night, you buy snacks, play Foosball,on Wiis, chat with friends, and stuff like that. It's 7-10 pm and it's free to get in. I can't wait because this is going to be the highlight of my week!
   Since we are doing a fundraiser at school, of course, they are going to have prizes. I myself am not participating. It's a waste of time. Anyways, one of the prizes is a gift card to Skinit.com, which is a website that sells skins for your electronic devices. So I strolling around the pavement, and guess what I find! A free gift card! So I shove it in my lunchbox and spent it as soon as I got home. Finders keepers, loser weepers! Yesterday, when I ordered it, it said that it would come in 2-5 days. So it could come anywhere between tomorrow and Wednesday!! YAY!!! :)
   So tune in tomorrow (or whenever I feel like posting) to see what is happening in my life! ;) that's a winking smiley face, in case you didn't know.

End of Line.

No comments:

Post a Comment