Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 16, 2011

Ah, Friday

   So now I've changed my posts to everyday to every other day or so. Life gets busy with math homework, MYSO, student council, drama club, and more. So you shouldn't expect a post everyday. Sorry.
    I just applied for drama club, and I think that I should get in for a couple reasons. I turned the slip in on time, I payed the $10 fee, and I have straight A(s). So I should get in. Some people say that our drama program is crappy, but I don't think that it will be. Why you ask? Because my favorite teacher in the entire 6th grade (sorry Mr. Shurilla) Mrs. English, is teaching it!! Yay! By the way, she does teach Advance English/Language Arts/Literacy class. She also teaches advance math and science also. She's awesome! She might even let me use this blog as part of my grade! :D
   So I have this Friday night bible study (the real name TBA) with some people from the church youth group, and it's super duper fun! It's at my friends, Bekah and Leah's house, because their dad teaches the group. They are in 6th grade and 3rd grade. They are both home schooled, so Bekah does 6th grade lessons and 5th grade activities. They both babysit during the bible lesson/discussion. First, we play a monster game of kickball, go inside and have snacks, and then have our lessons and small groups. From 6:30 to 8:00 pm. I can't wait!
  My BFF Aubrey, is going to be here soon, so I better finish and get my homework done.

End of Line. 

No comments:

Post a Comment