Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Happy Thursday

   I have a lot of great news today! Hmm... Where should I start? I guess that I'll save the best for last.
   So in gym class, we are doing our soccer unit!! I love soccer but I suck at it! The only bad thing about it is that we have to run back and forth and back and forth over and over. Oh well! Today, right when I was walking to gym, I scarfed down a cookie and power-walked to gym. So I change into my uber ugly uniform, and the teacher takes attendance. After running down and back the field 4 times, I felt like I was going to puke. Luckily, I didn't. But I still love to play soccer!
   More good news is that I got and A+ on my culture bag! This assignment was to put together a brown grocery bag (with the front decorated) with stuff from your culture in it. Some parts of culture appearance, economy, government, recreation, tools, shelter, and stuff like that. I talked a little too fast in the beginning, but I got slower after the teacher said to please sloooow down. I think that I had one of the best bags. And I'm bringing my violin to play tomorrow, courtesy of Nick Gierach.
   Last good news; my BFF, Cassidy Mallory, is coming down from Oshkosh (or was it Appleton?) and sleeping over at my house on Saturday!!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!! And neither can two of my other friends, Isabella and Krystal. We are going to have the best times of our lives! We are going to have one of the best Twilight movie marathons ever. No offense.
   I better get my homework done. And get to Aubrey's house before she kicks my butt.

End of Line.  

No comments:

Post a Comment