Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 4, 2011

The Looong Weekend

   I'm sorry I didn't write yesterday. I have not fallen ill, I was just busy. Thank you for your understanding. You guys and girls are the best.
   Yesterday and today had very perfect weather, under my standards. Yesterday was drizzling and cool. Drizzling so that I just the HUGE golf umbrella, which is the best umbrella. Today is cool, overcast, and breezy. Perfect day for a 2 1/2 mile bike ride.
   I have a story to tell that happened yesterday. So I called my cousin Olivia to see if she can hang out, and she said that she would call me back. So 20 minutes later, she did, and we decided to meet at the library. I find her with her brother, Vaughn, and her friend, Breanna. (I think that I spelled her name right, but I don't know.) They are on the computers, playing some game together. I tell them that I will be over in the youth area, and if you want to leave, come get me. 1 hour later, I put down my MAD magazine and look around for them. Then I checked if their bikes were there. I bet that you can tell what's next. THEIR BIKES AREN'T THERE!!! I was like, "What the crap!?!?" So they had left without me.
   I don't have school tomorrow, so I'll have to wait until Tuesday to break Vaughn's nose. :(

End of Line.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment