Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 9, 2011

The First Full Week

   OMG! I'M SO SORRY! I haven't posted in a week! Thank you for being patient with me though. It won't EVER happen again.
    So this week has gone pretty well. Except for the bus, I know where are my important places are. I know where the bus is, I just go out the wrong exit all the time. Yay. So today, I had to sprint to the bus with a 10 pound backpack and oboe, right as it started down the road. Lucky me, I made it. If I would have had A CELL PHONE, it would have been much easier, because I could have called home. (hint, hint, mom and dad)
    Also, I MADE IT ON STUDENT COUNCIL! YAY!!!! I didn't get any position, like president or treasurer, so I'm just a board member. At least I made it on! People obsess about the donuts you get at all the meetings, for free, but student council isn't about donuts! It's about making a difference! Isn't it?
    This upcoming week, my first MYSO rehearsal is on Monday, and I can't wait! It should be super fun! This will be the biggest orchestra I will have played in yet. So I know that we play concert music at rehearsal, but do we do anything else? I have absolutely no idea.
    So wish me luck in this upcoming week that I won't miss the bus again! And that I can convince my parents to let me get a cell phone! And thank you again for your patience. You are the best, even though I have no idea who you are.

End of Line. 

No comments:

Post a Comment