Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 23, 2011

Back Down the Rollercoaster

   Today was fine until Mr.Hoffman dismissed us to the buses to go home. The clasp fell off of the front of my oboe, so when I tried to pick it up, all of the pieces fell out and it took a while to pick them all back up. I'm surprised that none of the pieces got stepped on.
    To add to my wonderful day, my dad told me that my best friend was too sick so she couldn't come over to my house tomorrow. So I went up to my room as soon as I stepped inside to sulk and stare at the wall aimlessly. How fun. Why didn't I warn myself that this could happen? All day long, I was practically bouncing instead of walking. Her mom said every time that she stood up, she would fell dizzy and faint. So much for that plan.
   Lastly (because you probably don't want to hear me mope much more), I had planned for 3 of my friends to come over and hang out. But the bank called and said that my parents' had a 3 o'clock meeting for something about the mortgage. So that's not happening either.
   Winning $25000 couldn't make me any happier. I don't even know if I'm going to go to bible study tonight.

End of Line.

No comments:

Post a Comment