Powered By Blogger

Saturday, September 17, 2011

One of the Most Boring Days

   So, if you looked at the title, this has been one of the most boring days ever. Sure, my best friend Sarah and I hung out together for about 3 hours, but we didn't do much. First, we went to her house and watched YouTube movies for a little while, went to the park, followed the bug line, and went to the library, it really wasn't that fun. We biked around so much, I think that we bike more than 5 miles. Whoop dee doo.
   Tomorrow, Mom and I have hospitality team tomorrow, so I have to get up at 7:00 am. In the morning. ON A WEEKEND. Hospitality for our church is basically putting out snacks on some lunch tables and making it look nice. Most people think that we shouldn't do hospitality at our church anymore, and I agree with them. It is a waste of money. But everybody is too afraid/chicken to announce that we don't want to do it anymore. And don't single me out, because I am NOT going to go up in front of all the church and announce that we aren't going to do hospitality anymore. I'm not that kind of person.
   So I just want thank my viewers, commenters, and followers. Sure, this would have been possible without you, but it's good to know that someone has been reading this and has thoughts/comments about this. Thank you, once again.
Random question: Would you want to be trapped in a library for a night? Why or why not?

End of Line.

No comments:

Post a Comment