Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 26, 2011

Just Another Day

  Over this week, my blog will maybe get boring because I will not be doing anything. I'm just warning you so you don't complain later.
   So tonight I have MYSO. Whoop-de-doo. I have a nickname for our part-time conductor; the Bulldog. Just don't tell her I said that, because she has temper like one also. I hope and pray she isn't reading this right now. Anyways, we are playing four songs for our upcoming concert, the Playathon. We are performing Fright Night, A Touch of Ireland, Rondo, and Oxford Overture. I had a dream that I was someday going to have to play a song that sounds like that! I just didn't know what it was called at the time.
   I really want my mom to sign me up for this event a Mosaic called "The Ultimate Overnight." It should be awesome, but my mom is thinking about me signing up because it's $45 (before October 6 and $55 after October 6) and $10 extra if you want to buy a game card at Dave and Buster's. I just hope that my mom comes to her senses and lets me go. This is the event of the year here, lady!!!
   So, like I said before, this week could get boring, but maybe, maybe, I might have something to talk about later in the week. Maybe.

End of Line.

No comments:

Post a Comment