Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Not-so-Sunny Sunday

   Today is going to be overcast and rainy/drizzly. And it's supposed to stay like that all week long. Just like my random mood swings.
   So today we are greeters at church. Greeters are basically people who smile, open the door, and say "good morning" to you. How fun, I know. I usually just plaster on a fake smile and can get away with it. So I'm going to wear this nice outfit today, and my mom says, "Go change your pants. They look like high waters and so that means you're too small for them."
   "But I think that they're fine!"
   "Fine, look like a doofus when you go to church and see if I care. Which I won't."
   "Fine."
  That's basically how my morning went.
   We are also going to a family birthday party for my cousin, Gavin, who is turning 11. We (as in Mom and I) got him a dark purple hoodie sweater. It looks super comfortable, and even though it came from the Men's section at Kohl's, I would wear it. And my Mom let me get away from getting some stuff for myself, such as rainbow striped toe socks with pom-poms on the side and a pair of feathery red, white, and blue earrings. Mom had to convince me to go, but I finally budged when it started to rain. I was in a conversation with my best friend!
   So I hope y'all have a great day, unlike mine so far.

End of Line.

No comments:

Post a Comment