Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Back to School -- Again

   I know that you're probably not going to believe this, but I'm getting a teensy weensy bit bored of school. Surprising, huh? I knew you were going to say that.
   At least my first MYSO rehearsal starts tomorrow! I wonder what it's going to be like... My dad told me nothing about it, just that it used to be called Music for Youth and had one orchestra. So I have absolutely no idea about what's going to happen. Any ideas?
   Tomorrow, we also start our first real art project. In the first week of school, we were doing a thing called a AlphaTangle. Tangles are like patterns, divided by strings drawn into the shape. Here is a picture:



Isn't it cool? I sure think so.
   So, I want to hear your thoughts. I know, I should be patient, but WHY HASN'T ANYBODY COMMENTED YET????
 
End of Line.

2 comments:

  1. Hayley - I love your blog!! You are very creative and I can't wait to read what you have to say everyday. Keep up the good work, and be positive. Oh, and don't forget to practice ;)

    MommaLou

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hayley!

    I read your blog too, but am not sure how to "follow" you. How was your orchestra practice? Also, very cool about student council. I was on student council in middle school too... only the cool cousins were/are in student council! I hope you are enjoying school today!

    -Allie

    ReplyDelete