Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Rainy Sunday

   I love drizzly, rainy, days. When it's raining so that you should use an umbrella, but not hard enough that you can't go outside at all. So no thunder and lightning.
   Sarah and I went to the park again today. We climbed up the pine tree of awesomeness, played American Idol in the rain shelter/stage area, played lily pads on the table and benches in the rain shelter/stage area, and rode our bikes. Same old, same old.
    My dad made me change my desktop on the computer because it was a picture of Spy vs. Spy.
  "We don't want you to read that crap you call a Mad magazine." Ok, I was exaggerating a little. He said it more like this:
   "Please change your desktop picture because we don't want you to read the Mad magazine." We, as in Mom and I.
    So another day was there and gone without me reading a Mad magazine.
   Tonight I had a bible study called Mosaic at Elmbrook church in Brookfield. It's for middle to high schoolers, and it was pretty fun. The lesson was about being invisible. So my homework for this week (grooooan) is to say "hi" to someone you don't really know that well at school. It shouldn't be too hard, because I already have someone in mind. I'll tell you about it tomorrow.
   So I better go get ready for bed so I actually can get up in the morning. Good night America!

End of Line.

No comments:

Post a Comment