Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 2, 2011

The End of the Second Day

   Today was my second day of middle school. And I had a ton of fun on the first day and second day! Middle school is way better than elementary school. Someone already has a crush on me. I heard his friend say, "Hey Tanner, there's your girlfriend," right when I was walking past them. Wow, I didn't know I was a MAGNET!
   So now we have a three-day weekend. And a four-day week. I don't know why they didn't just start school last Monday. So today feels like a regular old Tuesday to me. But it's really a Friday. I know, you're probably thinking, "How can she not tell the difference between a Tuesday and a FRIDAY?!?! Is she crazy?!" No. I'm not. I'm right, I do love all my teachers so far. I still haven't met three of them. But I think that they will be nice teachers, from the looks of it. 
   Today, the menu for dinner is shrimp scampi. I don't know what the sides are, but they are almost always delicious. I LOVE my mom's shrimp scampi. It's almost the best pasta in the world, and I could ALMOST eat it for every meal. KEY WORD: almost. But that means that it's pretty good.
   I want to heard about YOUR middle school experiences! Please comment and be a follower! But thank you for reading my blog, at least.

End of Line.





 

1 comment:

  1. Back when I went to school, there was no middle school - only grade school and high school. I was pretty quiet and worked alot, so I didn;t make alot of friends until Junior year. I had a blast, though, I wasn't the greatest student - mostly B's, and a few C's. Even so, I worked hard and wasn't a slacker...

    ReplyDelete