Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 8, 2011

A Kind of Average Thursday

   Today has been in between average and a little special. But luckily, I still have something to type about. I haven't gotten any comments from anyone in awhile, but I need your feedback! Please comment!
    Thursday is the day that I usually have drama club after school, but I skipped it. The drama teacher (I won't mention who because that would be mean) is horrible! All we do are warm ups and games. We need to actually do some acting! We were working on a script earlier in the year, but I bet that she threw them out. And that's basically all that we worked on for the first 5 weeks! So I'm going to have one of my best friends (Krystal Fedie) tell the drama teacher that I have officially quit. I've had enough of this crap!
    A good thing about today is that we have our 6th grade band concert tonight. We had a an hour and a half long rehearsal yesterday in the band room that was 75 degrees. Waaay too warm for most people's liking, like me. My lips were so sore that it hurt to talk after, but I did anyways. By the way, if you haven't read my profile, I'm the first oboe in our band. We have five total, and the person in last chair (Isabella, not Polaske) has just started this year. Our band is pretty average, but we have a LOT of room for improvement.
   For the flute countdown, today is day four! If you don't know what that is, read the post titled "Yet Another (almost) Average Tuesday." It'll tell you all about it. Tune in soon to read my next post!

End of Line.

No comments:

Post a Comment